Gold has found it’s way onto my feet. A flash of shiny caught my eye during my usual online perusing last week, and when I saw 1 more available in my size, I pounced. I couldn’t be happier with my decision – these shoes are gorgeous! The contrast of hard (metal) and soft (cow hair) gives it such an interesting texture and I love that it’s so different from the usual plain leather. These shoes are my first Rachel Roy purchase, and I will positively be back for more!
Cap-toe shoes seem to be a must this season, but I can definitely see them lasting as a classic staple.
A few alternatives & where to get them:
1. Sam Edelman Aster Cap Toe Flats
2. Sigerson Morrison Walda Cap Toe Ballet Flats
3. Rag & Bone Maya Ballet Flats
4. Rachel Roy Lyannah Cap Smoking Flats
5. alice + olivia Donnie Haircalf Booties
6. Nicholas Amore Cap Toe Pumps